“We came for the truth and a drink, and there ain’t nothin but sober lawyers here.”
Hello there. I hail from one of the last corners of the ever shrinking and ever tamer wild west. I like open spaces, lonely country, and pure wilderness.
1) I like to take part in the outdoors. Especially chukar and steelhead. Those two are my Laverne and Shirley, my Balky and Larry, my Tim and Eric. I hunt other stuff too. I also love bicycles, hockey, and a good bourbon.
2) Raised redneck, matured in punk rock, simmered in travel = Ready to go hunting in Pataguchi while chewing Cope.
3) At times I may be highly critical of certain parts of the outdoor scene – and just about anything else that wafts of excrement and is adored by the masses.
4) I believe in enjoying the outdoors with the minimum tools for the job plus a camera, occasionally a moving pictures camera.
1) I don’t do standard product reviews, but if there is something that I truly love, I’ll let you know.
2) I don’t do serious blood lust writing.
3) I don’t care about your camo and toys. Get off the RAZR and walk, face painted camo fatty.
4) I don’t roll on shabbos.
Thanks for reading